[Wolves] RE: Code Breaker

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Thu Dec 7 11:22:30 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 06 December 2006 20:25, baza wrote:
> I thought he said it was the same algorithm as the code that started
> this thread, rot -3 in which case it starts:-
>
> escq

Comprehensive key search using modern alphabet (A..Z with, V, J and W included):  The numbers in the second column reflect the rotation used.

IWGUODF  0
JXHVPEG 25
KYIWQFH 24
LZJXRGI 23
MAKYSHJ 22
NBLZTIK 21
OCMAUJL 20
PDNBVKM 19
QEOCWLN 18
RFPDXMO 17
SGQEYNP 16
THRFZOQ 15
UISGAPR 14
VJTHBQS 13
WKUICRT 12
XLVJDSU 11
YMWKETV 10
ZNXLFUW  9
AOYMGVX  8
BPZNHWY  7
CQAOIXZ  6
DRBPJYA  5
ESCQKZB  4
FTDRLAC  3
GUESMBD  2
HVFTNCE  1

Don't think ESCQKZB is latin, but I could be wrong.  Somethings still not right.  Perhaps we don't have the correct alphabet, or the continuing assumption about the encryption alogrithm being a 'rotation' is wrong.
--
Regards,

Pete Evans