[Wolves] NIS

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Tue Dec 12 16:19:15 GMT 2006

On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 04:12:07PM +0000, David Morley wrote:
> Andy less of the harshness please if this is a new poster then he
> might not know or understand what he has done wrong.

It's harsh to point out that I (and presumably many others) haven't
got time to piece together paragraphs from several posts?

Or is it harsh to ask what his actual question was?

Or is it harsh to suggest he doesn't break threads?

> If it is the first problem that he has come across then you should
> be a little more receptive let's not lose sight of what the roles
> of the Lugs are one of those points is to help people.

I'm perfectly receptive, thanks.

--
http://strugglers.net/wiki/Xen_hosting -- A Xen VPS hosting hobby
Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB