[Wolves] Begging..sort of...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 16:07:57 GMT 2006

This is a sort of begging question.  Does anybody have any good (as in
will pass the Memtest86 test) PC 133 memory sticks in a 256mb size?
Preferably CL 2.5 but CL 3 is acceptable.  I did buy a couple of
sticks off eBay which turned out to be dead.  Then teh next two that
the guy replaced them with were dead.  He had never heard of Memtest
and just thought that because the RAM looked good it would be ok.
Apparently he has a box full :-(  all jumbled up together.  It then
turns out that every other eBayer who is selling RAM also seems to
have this 'looks good so it is good' mentality to RAM.  So, I'm after
one stick of 256mb RAM but it has to be good and here's the good bit.
I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for it but would be forever in
debt if it happened to be free :-))))
Xmas may be over but,  PLEASE DON'T drink and drive you'll make it to
the next one that way.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay