[Wolves] New site!

David Cockayne dave at cockayne.net
Sun Feb 19 12:38:56 GMT 2006

Have you tried qarbon - viewlet builder for doing video tutorials?

there are windows and linux (java based) versions I have got the linux
version working on ubuntu & suse 9.3 (not tried 10.0 yet). the program
doesn't record to avi it allows you to take a series of screen shots
which you later annotate it and record sound onto the project then saves
the whole thing as a suprising small swf file. You can also add basic
conditional branching and quizzes etc

If you do like it I may be able to wrangle a free copy for you in
exchange for the viewlets you produce, I'll have to check the licence
fineprint and confirm that thou.