[Wolves] Gmail & Google Talk

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Sat Feb 25 10:39:11 GMT 2006

On Saturday 25 February 2006 10:06, Ron Wellsted wrote:

> Is this what you are thinking about?
> http://www.google.com/enterprise/

Aha, probably, I'm not at the 'big words' reading stage yet I just remembered
the pictures that looks like the ones.

Talking of web stuff I get the feeling that web based working is comming back
in vogue I listened to Novells first podcast last night:
http://www.novell.com/company/podcasts/openaudio.html

I was very interested in the ifolders feature considering the post I made
regarding Web based workstations maybe all this OS stuff is academic you just
need a screen with browser capability and a broadband connection possibly
your television for example.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon