[Wolves] What have I done?

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 09:45:55 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 28 February 2006 09:36, Peter Cannon wrote:
> My thoughts too, all thats in it is /boot /grub if you click/access /boot
> you get the same again and again and again, sort of ghost files for ever
> and ever amen.
Pete,

Have just taken a look at my install (SUSE 9.1) and I get the same behaviour
through Konqueror (boot folder has link back into itself), so I'd hazard a
guess that what you're describing may be 'normal behaviour' insofar as the
directory structure.

Sorry if this is no help whatsoever, but I thought I'd pass on what I have
under a older, and seemingly error free, SUSE install.
--
Regards,

Pete Evans