[Wolves] I hate Windows

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Sat Jan 7 00:40:28 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 09:41 +0000, Mark Ellse wrote:
> Alex,
>
> Thanks for this. Can it be done with Win2000? (We didn't migrate up from
> Win2000. After years of hoping that the next version of Windows would
> correct old problems, I finally lost faith.)
>
> Mark

The site is http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/, from there you can download PE
Builder. This runs on Windows 2000 or later. You must feed it a setup
disc for either Windows XP SP2 or Windows 2003. From the disc, PE
Builder creates an bootable iso, which you then burn.

The result is a Bart PE windows Live CD. The CD is entirely independant
of whatever OS the computer has. Once booted you have a graphical
environment which can read VFAT and NTFS partitions.

Regards

Alex