[Wolves] Britsh Computer Society Birmingham Branch Meetings

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 7 20:17:52 GMT 2006

Andy Wootton wrote:

> Peeps,
>
> There are a couple of meetings in this list that may be of interest to
> LUG members. See: 'Visitors welcome, free food' and no-one will even
> try to sell you a time-share!
>
> Woo

But there seems to have been some confusion:

Woo

******

Dear Member or Colleague,

Following my message earlier this month it appears that there may be
some confusion over the dates of two of our meetings.

For clarification I can confirm that our January meeting, when Dr Bin Hu
of the University of Central England will be speaking to us on "Location
based mobile information services", will be held on WEDNESDAY 11th
JANUARY at 6:30pm at the Birmingham Medical Institute, Harborne Road,
Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 3AF.  A free buffet will available from 6pm.
Please contact Cain Evans at Cain.Evans at uce.ac.uk or 0121 331 6855 as
soon as possible if you intend to be present, so we can plan the amount
of refreshments for the buffet.

Also I can confirm that our one day fee paying "IT Security Conference -
SECON 2006" will be held on TUESDAY 6th JUNE 2006 at the Lakeside
Conference Centre, Aston University, Birmingham.

We look forward to seeing you at our events in the near future.

Best wishes,

Peter Crouch
Membership Secretary, BCS Birmingham Branch
Tel:    0121 523 6756
E-mail: pccrouch at bcs.org.uk