[Wolves] Memory

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Sun Jan 8 19:33:22 GMT 2006

> This is possibly a bit of a grandmother and eggs situation but have
> you tried Memtest on it?

Yes, yes, I know about memtest, everyone who's suggested it. And I've
run it. And it showed no errors. However, Colin Watson thinks that the
problem is *still* the memory, since I'm getting segfaults in
everything in the installer. That's why I want to test it.

Regarding what type of memory it is: no idea. How do I find out? At
the LUG meeting, someone said that all memory was basically the same.

Aq.