[Wolves] Memory

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 18:23:46 GMT 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 11:21 +0000, Stuart Langridge wrote:
> > Try a visual check of the caps on the board - they're a favourite to be
> > blown if you're getting segfaults.
>
> Er. I'd do that if I had the first clue what it meant ;) Any
> references I can look at to explain?
Have a look at the capacitors on the motherboard. The round things that
stick up like tiny grain silo's on the bountiful land that is your
motherboard. If they are bulging, or have any gunk on them they are
broken. You will get segfaults, random restarts and many other problems
if this is the case.

Spline
"resistance is futile (where ohms<1)"