[Wolves] OT: Freeview and the WV postcode

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 16:25:13 GMT 2006

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 06:01:15PM +0000, Stuart Langridge wrote:

> it might be worth, even if the aerial in the
> roof doesn't work, trying a stand-alone "rabbit ears" portable aerial
> before spending a hundred nicker on a new one.

I have to concur with this thought. My brother gave me his freeview box
(because he couldn't get Men&Motors, the only channel he wanted!) and
with a £18 ariel from Argos, it works a treat.

I also get the Sutton Coldfield transmitter, and seeing as I live on
the diagonally opposite side of town in Rubery, have probably more
interference possibilities than the relatively shorter hop to WV10 :)

Barbie.