[Wolves] Net connection with 8MB upload?

Simon B SimonB at geek-web.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 19:20:49 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I have a somewhat specific requirement at work and i wondered if anyone knows of
a way it can be achieved.

The idea is that we would need at least 8mb upload bandwidth and to have
multiple dynamic addresses accross it. Im not permitted to say what the reason
is at present but it is for a specific application/tool which the company has
developed.

At present they are looking at purchasing 24 ADSL lines to get the required
bandwidth. 24 ADSL line's is a lot and would possibly cost the same as a leased
line??

Wierd request i know, :/

Cheers,
SimonB