[Wolves] ubuntu 5.10 installation error

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:18:23 GMT 2006

On 12/01/06, alex yan <yongnet at gmail.com> wrote:

> **One thing need to be consdered is the process of modifying partition.
> erase the entry of the WindowXP which is detected automatically by the
> installer, otherwise, it will not allow you to install correctly.

Hmmm, I've installed onto a HD with XP on it and it went lovely.  They
- SuSE 10 and XP - co-exist on the same drive without any trouble.
It's not a lpatop though so that may be where your problem lies...
Xmas may be over but,  PLEASE DON'T drink and drive you'll make it to
the next one that way.
Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay