[Wolves] Blackhole at sorbs filter

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Sat Jan 14 17:08:09 GMT 2006

Adam Sweet wrote:

>--- Wayne Morris <wayne at machx.co.uk> wrote:
>

>Woo! I rule ;)
>
>Can you post the config when it works properly, for
>the benefit of Google?
>
>Glad it worked for you.
>
>Ad

It actually works well exactly as you posted it, I was getting confused
because it puts ' DNSLB listed at' on every email - only adding
the 'where' if it was actually listed. I had sort of thought that the X
header would only be added if it had been found to be spam.

Only thing I have done is add a couple of other lists as I was still
getting some spam so it now reads:

#Insert header if blacklisted
warn message = X-Blacklisted: DNSBL listed at
$dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text

warn message = X-New-Subject: ***Spam*** $h_subject
dnslists =
sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org:list.dsbl.org:bl.spamcop.net:dnsbl.sorbs.net:dnsbl.ahbl.org

In Thunderbird you can create a new filter criteria , so create
X-Blacklisted and then filter on it containing 'http'

Cheers