[Wolves] Yeah got on the open advantage Linux admin course.

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 22:51:27 GMT 2006

Peter Cannon wrote:

>Is there a cost involved? I've had a look at the website and given the line
>
>quote-
>

>>Due to the nature of our funding, unfortunately we cannot offer FastTracks
>>to any public funded organisations.
>>

>I read that to mean there is a fee? If its not too much I'd be interested
>although I'd have to pay out of my own pocket.

It is funded by government (WM Regional Dev. Council I think) to
encourage private companies to use free software by giving them free
training. Public funded organisations like councils and schools have
other ways of getting trained. I think there may be a limit on how many
courses you can attend.

Woo