[Wolves] Yeah got on the open advantage Linux admin course.

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 16:31:16 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 10:27, Kev Adams wrote:

> I went on 3 courses last year.  I think you're just limited to 1 fast track
> course.  The ones with free  consultancy afterwards.  Unless the situation
> has changed?
>
> Of course what you need to do Pete is convince your employer that the
> course is necessary for your job and do it on their time!

No chance, I'll have to book two days leave.

I tried to get them to pay for me to go on the Red Hat course, I explained
that in the long run it would cost them nothing as you can claim training
back from business tax.

All I got was "Why, are you planning on getting a sysadmin job"? with P45
looming I beat a hasty retreat.
(I know the list is archived)

I did mail Jono as suggested @ around 9.30 this morning still waiting for a
response :(

Anyway, where you been? I thought you was in hiding or something? failing that
was you spending a year dead for tax perposes? :P

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
Jabber:highwayman.turpin at gmail.com