[Wolves] Yeah got on the open advantage Linux admin course.

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 09:58:02 GMT 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 22:04, Kevanf1 wrote:

> There is a way to go about these things... like anonymous phone calls
> to government bodies who check up on training within companies.

Don't kid yourself, its a laudable thought with two factors.
1. You shouldn't be in that position in the first place.
2. You should be protected if you do whistle blow.

Unfortunately life teaches us different. there was a program last year about
whistle blowers both here and in the USA. 84% lost their jobs and never
worked again 10% killed themselves and the remainder are treated like pariahs
by their current employers.

I live by one simple rule, 'don't get angry get even' hence my Open Advantage
enquiry.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon