[Wolves] List

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 18:09:23 GMT 2006

> I'll go even one further, I will give Ade a lift to Wolves, and Mr
> Maaaarley can give him a lift back. The world is now a sane place...
> :)
Ade said he was having a "vehicular crisis" - Most of you assumed that
this means his car is broken, but I think something more sinister and
evil may be afoot.... Ibelieve that he may be suffering from "The
Honking" and is actually a were-car! If this is the case, then we should
make every effort to destroy the car that ran him over and infected him
with the were-car virus.

spline