[Wolves] Asterisk geniuses required

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 16:29:07 BST 2006

--- Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 14/07/06, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Do I need to specify the '9' in my external
> extensions
> > for the ring groups? If I do I skip straight from
> > internal extensions ringing to voicemail, if I
> don't
> > add the 9 I go from the internal extensions
> ringing to
> > an 'all extensions are busy' message. I can call
> out
> > using a VoIP handset to the external number.

> Not personally but I know a man who is a genius with
> Asterix :-)
>
> I'll fwd your e-mail address to him and ask him to
> contact you if that's ok?

Well I'm hoping that it will be something simple like
some kind of inherited setting is missing or something
and I know there a few Asterisk people here so I'll
wait to see if anyone here knows the answer first.

It's easier to work out the problem in a setting such
as this and it will be archived by Google, whereas
either relaying information via yourself will be
awkward and slow, or 1 to 1 with your friend won't be
archived by Google. However if nobody knows the answer
by Monday then I will be sniffing you like a hungry
wolf.

Asterisk is a VoIP server. Asterix, I believe, is a
cartoon :)

Thanks though and please don't forget to trim the
posts you are replying to.

Ad - feeling officious

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk