[Wolves] Google Calendar [ Not Linux specific ]

Mark Ellse me at chaseacademy.com
Mon Jul 17 10:06:29 BST 2006

Thanks for the pointers to Google calendar. For years I've wanted a
shared calendar system for school and not gone forward because the
systems are either too expensive, or to messy to implement. But we've
installed Google calendar over a few hours and it's blissfully easy.

Long term lock?
	Not too much of a problem with calendars since not much data to
import/export.
	ISP's could provide the same service. It's just the up-front costs of
the software front end.

But lock-in with Google Writely, etc, could be an issue. Needs to be
watched.

Mark