[Wolves] Help get me out the pooh!

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Wed Jul 19 08:25:00 BST 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 07:43:21AM +0100, Peter Cannon wrote:
> Thats my ultimate fear, Ruby Rails may not be compatible with FC5 if thats the
> case I dread to think whats gonna happen.

Restore FC4 from the backup you made before the upgrade. Take a copy of the
system and attempt to get the upgrade to work on another box. Once you can
make it work on another box, do the live one.

That way it takes the pressure off getting it working on FC5 now.

What was the motivation for going to FC5 anyway?

Cheers,
Al.