[Wolves] Att: Peter Cannon: Dell S-Video lead for Lug Radio Live

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Jul 20 11:15:27 BST 2006

On Thursday 20 July 2006 10:48, chris procter wrote:

> I'm running that room in the morning so the Wolves-Lug
> rep will have been throughly trashed before you even
> get there, so barring adding everybodys names to a
> spam mailing list I dont see how you could make it
> worse... oh, hang on...

1. FO I am a legitimate marketeer theres nobody on my list who doesn't want to
be there. :P

2. I'm desperately trying to find a tee shirt that says "Jono taught me
everything I know"

4. I was thinking of introducing a talk of "Hi everyone, the speaker will be
talking about improving your PC experience by installing the Microsoft range
of products" :)

5. "Hello my name is Pete and I'm an alcoholic"

6. Great news about you going first, is it OK for me to come and heckle you?

7. I hope you know whats going on as I don't have a clue, I've got a mail at
home telling me the cell I'm in and the times and that's it! I plan on
getting there about 9.30-10.00 if they don't let me in without a ticket looks
like you'll be doing all day. :)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon