[Wolves] Asterisk geniuses required

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 12:04:46 BST 2006

--- David Goodwin <gingerdog at gmail.com> wrote:

> I do what you require, but with IAX trunks.
>
> I.e. Call comes in from voiptalk.org to my asterisk
> box.
> It tries my desk phone, if i don't answer in time,
> it forwards teh
> call to my mobile.
>
> If you're interested in teh extensions.conf entries
> for this, let me
> know,.... i'll post them.

Thanks everyone. I do have 2 PSTN lines, I'm just
embarrassed that it didn't occur to me that I need
both lines to receive an incoming call and then place
an outgoing one, I forgot that just because it's a
digital PBX, doesn't mean it can fudge 2 calls over an
analogue line. Duh.

I'll be looking at Ron's recommendations and then I'll
get back to you David. Thats exactly what I want to do
except I'll be taking calls on the PSTN until we get
some of our PSTN numbers set up with VoIP providers or
get our marketing material changed and let all of our
customers know.

Thanks everyone once again.

Ad

--