[Wolves] LRL2006 Photos

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 12:30:05 BST 2006

--- Peter Oliver <p.d.oliver at mavit.freeserve.co.uk>

https://wellsted.dyndns.org//gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=4107&g2_GALLERYSID=b373f946fcae98380051a7bd48758dde&g2_navId=x9e3d4210

> I hope he realises he has to dress even more
> outlandishly next year...

Jeez. To be honest I'd had enough of the suit by
Saturday afternoon and wished I'd not worn it. I had
the same feeling when I had blue hair once. It's fun
for a while and then it's boring. By the evening I
started to feel uncomfortable as I couldn't go
anywhere without going home to get changed first
because I'd get my head kicked in or take abuse.

I doubt I'll do it next year, but we'll see.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.adamsweet.org