[Wolves] Attn Peter Cannon - Ruby on Rails with Ubuntu

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Jul 26 18:21:14 BST 2006

On Wednesday 26 July 2006 17:04, Adam Sweet wrote:

> Alright Pete
>
> Found this, hopefully of use to you after reading your
> latest blog post. Sent to list for Google archiving in
> the event that some other poor unfortunate has the
> same problem as you.

I've given up.

I have the box at home here at the moment. Unfortunately the customer wants
Fedora so I've had to wipe it which means sodding about with bloody Java to
get Arkeia working, I'm pretty sure it has to go in /opt on Fedora.

I have got him to agree that his 'Rails' is stuffed so I'm putting together a
Jommla and Gallery2 Intranet and told him that he his getting the box back
tomorrow as if I keep it one more day I'll be taking a hammer to it.

I've got his pictures uploaded I need to figure out how to use DocMan so I can
put his documents up (Expense forms etc). then finally look at some sort of
Contacts module. Its not gonna be 100% but it will be usable plus I know what
I'm doing with Joomla.

Thanks for everyones help trying to save my neck, if you hear a faint drum
roll tomorrow its just me dancing with 'Madam Guillotine'.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon