[Wolves] LRL2006 - thankyou, thankyou, thankyou & a pitch

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Jul 28 22:38:11 BST 2006

On Friday 28 July 2006 20:55, David Goodwin wrote:

> I can just imagine the producer reading an email/letter from a Linux
> viewer, screwing it up and thowing it in the bin after saying
> something like "It's another one of those geeks moaning"

Its really weird I considered this about two years ago but I just don't have
the resources to set it up. To be honest I reckon something like 'Click
on-Line' would be interested in the end.

TV these days has become so lazy they'll use anything they have not had to
produce themselves just look at the low budget crap thats churned out every
week, 'Fly-on-the-wall, Big Poxy Brother.

BB come round my house I'll stick some chairs outside my front room window so
people can sit and look in while I walk round say "I just want to leave"
good, leave, F-off, die, you tosser.

See you've started me off now.

I think LugTV is a pretty good idea and has roots in the original 'Cable-TV'
ethos thats still popular in America, Low budget items put together by people
who believe in what they are promoting. if its regular, and gets the audience
the skies the limit.

Can I be the Marketing Director Please?

--
Regards