[Wolves] For all you MS haters

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 11:02:34 BST 2006

On 31/07/06, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Check out this Vista demo by MS going horribly wrong :-S
>
> http://blogs.reuters.com/2006/07/28/when-good-demos-go-very-very-bad/

It reminds me of that demo of a few years ago when Billy boy Gates
made a huge cock up and Windows XP (I think it was) gave us the good
old traditional MS BSOD :-)))))))

Why do people stick with Microsoft?  Why don't they (MS) sit down and
admit they have failed the millions of purchasers.  Then, sift through
all of that bloated code and sort the operating system out properly
instead of releasing another faulty one.

We all know that they are obviously fearful of people moving over to
Linux, BSD, Mac etc, etc.  But, they have a base of loyal customers so
why do they continually treat them with contempt?

Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(R) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom