[Wolves] For all you MS haters

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Mon Jul 31 11:08:33 BST 2006

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 11:02:26AM +0100, Kevanf1 wrote:
> On 31/07/06, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> >Hi All
> >
> >Check out this Vista demo by MS going horribly wrong :-S
> >
> >http://blogs.reuters.com/2006/07/28/when-good-demos-go-very-very-bad/
> >

> It reminds me of that demo of a few years ago when Billy boy Gates
> made a huge cock up and Windows XP (I think it was) gave us the good
> old traditional MS BSOD :-)))))))

You're probably thinking of the time he stood on stage with a Win98 machine
and some other MS droid. They plugged a scanner in and it BSOD.

Don't forget that things always go wrong when you're giving a demo. I've had
browsers crash, servers go down and networks crap out on me - all on Linux.
The microsoft blunders get high visibility though.

> Why do people stick with Microsoft?

There are way too many answers to that question.

Cheers,
Al.