[Wolves] For all you MS haters

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 11:49:12 BST 2006

Hi,

> Why do people stick with Microsoft?  Why don't they (MS) sit down and
> admit they have failed the millions of purchasers.  Then, sift through
> all of that bloated code and sort the operating system out properly
> instead of releasing another faulty one.

Wrong. For millions of purchasers, Windows works perfectly fine. That
is because those millions of people want to browse the Internet, write
letters and play Solitaire. Lets get this in perspective. Also, your
claim makes the assumption that nothing goes wrong in Linux, which is
clearly untrue.

As Alan says, demos always screw up - I have given plenty of Open
Source demos that went wrong.

  Jono