[Wolves] What the hell does it want???

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Jun 1 13:12:41 BST 2006

On Thursday 01 June 2006 12:58, Adam Sweet wrote:

> I guess around now you are wishing that Debian/Ubuntu
> had the nice RH/FC setup tool ;)

Yes please, can I download it? wheres all these packages everyone bangs on
about?

Quote: "I was disappointed at the lack of packages"

Packages my arse even simple setup tools arn't there! bloody Debian, bloody
Ubuntu mutter, mutter, mutter. Ubuntu has until tomorrow afternoon to redeem
itself otherwise FC5 here we come.

As a side thought the USB ports work and it sees/accesses my external 10GB HDD
now I suppose I could (somehow) download all the updates and add it as an
update source?

But I'm a lazy sod and all this faffing around is giving me the hump, just
when I'd started to change my opinion about Ubuntu. :)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
Jabber:highwayman.turpin at gmail.com