[Wolves] What the hell does it want???

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Jun 1 19:11:50 BST 2006

On Thursday 01 June 2006 13:26, Simon Morris wrote:

> Bah, you grumpy old so-and-so. Go and find a small puppy to kick or
> something.

ROTFLMAO X2

You're getting to know me too well I feel a new pseudonym comming on :)

I don't care because I've got a lubbly Dapper install with 'Sound' and 'GUI'
the on-board nic is still not recognised having to use PCMCIA to get all
those packages Pppppaaaaacccckkkkaaaaggggeeeesssssss
(Quick wheres Jono's phone number?)

I think its terrible the things theses moaning old farts say about Ubuntu :P

--
Regards
Peter Cannon