[Wolves] mail server hosts

leo sandhu leosandhu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 09:46:33 BST 2006

I've got a few Gmails that I log in and out from pretty much all day.
There are often short periods where Gmail reports server errors and suggests
trying again later.   So far, I have lost no messages as a result.

While frequent, these outges normally last under 5min and have never caused
the sour taste that "normal" service with Hotmail left in my throat.

Anyway,  I'm happy with the general service of Gmail, it would be nice to
get the uk content and the added features instead of resorting to usa speak
:s  but reasonably good mix of stability/features/speed.

leo.