[Wolves] Hey, this is interesting...

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Tue Jun 6 11:48:43 BST 2006

On Tuesday 06 June 2006 11:37, Joe Wrigley wrote:

> http://www.ajaxwrite.com/

Looks alright, however I was thinking more along the lines of discussions
we've had in the past about web based desktops. So being able to just log
into Google and have all the basic apps allows people to work anywhere.

Its the old safety net syndrome "Oh gawd my computers broken I cant work"

"Nope go and sit at that desk over there, log in to google and away you go"

Mind you I agree with Daniel I'm not a fan of someone else holding my data I
don't mean personal contact information I mean letters, spreedsheets,
contacts etc.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon