[Wolves] mail server hosts

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 14:02:25 BST 2006

--- Rob Annable <rob at annable.co.uk> wrote:

> On 04/06/06, Ade <adrian.bradshaw at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I would seriously consider Zimbra, there are many
> people offering
> > hosted Zimbra theses days
> > http://www.zimbra.com/partners/zimbra_hosting.html
> >

> Looks like an interesting option. If I said I was
> interested in using
> a UK firm to host it, would I be a complete idiot?
> Can't see one on
> the list.
>
> Dunno why, I just like the idea that my data is just
> down the road.

Well my company is just up the road, Wellington,
Telford to be exact. We could host it for you, though
I I'm not sure we'd want to absorb the cost of the
Network Edition on your behalf. I speak here as a
sysadmin not a salesperson, I don't know about the
pricing side and whatnot.

Our website is http://www.secweb.co.uk/ for some
details of costs and options. You can mail me off list
to discuss options and features that you require if
you like. Hosting Zimbra wouldn't be one of our off
the shelf products and so would be negotiable based on
services required, hosting, server rental/purchase.

We also do regular company mail hosting with
POP3/webmail at a reasonable price, it depends whether
that offers the features you require.

We host Linux only :)

Ad

--