[Wolves] Hey, this is interesting...

Daniel Jones djones9960 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 16:26:49 BST 2006

On 09/06/06, Dick Turpin <highwayman.turpin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/9/06, Daniel Jones <djones9960 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Do backups maybe?
>
> Yep, I've already hit myself across the knuckles several times with a keyboard.
>
> > (No holier-than-thou intended; I don't do backups on my home machine either)
>
> I normally do., the best of it is I was intending to fix/replace the
> HDD at the weekend the bast.... died on me before I could do anything.
>
> Actually its all Shakur's fault I'd just typed a mail to him hit the
> send button and KMail crashed then the desktop crashed and finally the
> HDD made this horrible clunking noise.

Ah, the horrible click of death...

Hard Drive:  I'm going to die now, but I think I'll just work for a
little while longer and make a stupid clicking noise while I bash the
heads together and die, just to let the user know.  The best bit is,
there's nothing the user can do about it, because even if he resets
the machine I'll just die there and then anyway!
Muahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

--
Dan
Who has painful & expensive memories of hard drive failures.