[Wolves] Open Source index

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Fri Jun 16 15:13:30 BST 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 14:59 +0100, Peter Cannon wrote:

> > I did - I'm going to check out the other package that was mentioned
> in
> > this thread...
>
> I just looked at the screen shots, looked like MS Project to me.

Yes, it looks very nice indeed. Being a "Project Managerey" type of
person I have to say that apart from it's obvious failings MS Project is
a good application and does a lot of stuff that Gnome Planner doesn't do
(Show Project slack, show WBS charts etc).

I'm surprised Open Workbench can't be ported over to Linux if it's free
and Java base. Their choice of a GUI toolkit is the problem?

~sm