[Wolves] OT - Telly fixers

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Mar 3 20:46:12 GMT 2006

On Friday 03 March 2006 16:57, Wayne Morris wrote:

> Any ideas?

If its anything like mine it'll be tears at dawn, the internal digital started
playing up and losing channels I went to 5 different tv repair shops they all
wanted to charge in the realms of £200 to £250

My daughters DVD on her combo tv has died the set is only about 16 months old
it cost around £90, to fix it would cost about £50 so its just not worth it.

Unfortunately its another classic case of the throw away society we live in,
new ones are fairly cheap in comparison to repair bills IMHO a trip to Currys
may be in order. :(

--
Regards
Peter Cannon