[Wolves] OT - Telly fixers

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Mar 3 21:13:09 GMT 2006

On Friday 03 March 2006 20:50, Wayne Morris wrote:

> It came from Currys, so won't be going back there - its only 14 months old!
> Now I think about I only recently threw out the ' your telly is 12
> months old, want a service contract on it" junk mail,
> which I'd gone for it now!

Ah, the trip to currys was to buy a new one :(

I never go for the extended warranty its a con anyway stuff is relatively
cheap these days if you think about it.

a cheap printer is £30 or less the cartridges can cost anything up to £20 you
may as well chuck the printer away when the inks empty and buy another one.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon