[Wolves] OT - Telly fixers

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 22:13:39 GMT 2006

On 03/03/06, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> On Friday 03 March 2006 20:50, Wayne Morris wrote:
>
> > It came from Currys, so won't be going back there - its only 14 months old!
> > Now I think about I only recently threw out the ' your telly is 12
> > months old, want a service contract on it" junk mail,
> > which I'd gone for it now!
>
> Ah, the trip to currys was to buy a new one :(
>
> I never go for the extended warranty its a con anyway stuff is relatively
> cheap these days if you think about it.
>
> a cheap printer is £30 or less the cartridges can cost anything up to £20 you
> may as well chuck the printer away when the inks empty and buy another one.
>
> --

You might like to check out the supermarket prices on home
electronics.  We do all our shooping at Asda and they have some
astounding deals on all the time.  I believe the same can be said of
Tesco, Sainsbury, Aldi, etc...  Personally, the only reason I would go
to Currys would be to check out a bit of kit face to face.  I would
never pay their extornionate prices.
Xmas may be over but,  PLEASE DON'T drink and drive you'll make it to
the next one that way.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay