[Wolves] PC suppliers

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 13:22:17 GMT 2006

--- Wayne Morris <wayne at machx.co.uk> wrote:

> Wheres the best place to go for a system localish to
> Wolverhampton, need
> a fairly basic tower (don't need monitor),
> want to use it for video capture for a week or so
> (so ideally with a
> video card in it although I have got a tv card here)
> and then
> turn it into a server.
> Can't decide whether to just go to somewhere like pc
> world for
> simplicity, or shop around for bits and build.

At the risk of stealing Turpin's thunder, I always
found UCS at the top of Worcester Street, opposite the
White Hart pub, to be quite reasonable and reputable.
When I was at Wolverhampton College before uni (we
called it Scumbag College), I recall a lot of their
newer machines were from UCS.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk