[Wolves] PC suppliers

Daniel Jones djones9960 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 16:35:04 GMT 2006

On 15/03/06, Wayne Morris <wayne at machx.co.uk> wrote:
> Wheres the best place to go for a system localish to Wolverhampton, need
> a fairly basic tower (don't need monitor),
> want to use it for video capture for a week or so (so ideally with a
> video card in it although I have got a tv card here) and then
> turn it into a server.
> Can't decide whether to just go to somewhere like pc world for
> simplicity, or shop around for bits and build.

I've always been baffled as to why people with more than enough
knowledge to put together what is after all nothing more sophisticated
than a jigsaw puzzle, actually shop for ready-assembled kit, running
the risk of dodgy build quality on the part of the assembler as well
as running the risk of not quite getting what they think they are
paying for.

...plus the Windows Premium if you buy from somewhere like PC World.

I'd shop for the bits online too; it's usually cheaper.  (dabs.com)

--
Dan