[Wolves] PC suppliers

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Mar 15 17:14:39 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 15 March 2006 16:35, Daniel Jones wrote:

> I'd shop for the bits online too; it's usually cheaper.  (dabs.com)

If you can build one cheaper yourself then you had better speak to the 900
resellers who went out of business last year due to pressures from the likes
of Dell, and PC world (I've even heard of companys buying from ASDA).

We ourselves have given up building our own. Please don't try and tell me you
can command a better price as an individual when we as a company with bigger
buying powers than you cant build them cheaper than Dell.

I used to use the line you gave of;
"Ah well its better to have individual parts everything is on the motherboard
with that machine".

That argument cuts no ice anymore the build quality is pretty good these days
plus like most people all thats cared about is CHEAP.

Yes my feathers are ruffled!

--
Regards
Peter Cannon