[Wolves] Greetings and a request from the MOST project.

david daveh at bvsc.org
Thu Mar 16 16:00:12 GMT 2006

Hello Wolverhampton & South Brum Lug,

Greetings from the MOST project.
http://www.most.org.uk

We're looking to get some volunteers onboard. This would ideally suit
someone unemployed or retired (or rich enough to not need to work
regularly). You only need enthusiasm for all things Linux and Open
Source.
We'll provide you with training and resources and you can help us spread
Linux about the Voluntary Sector in and around the West Midlands.

If you're interested, please contact either me or use the address on our
site.

Many thanks,

regards

Dave Hands

--
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
(and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an

http://www.star.net.uk