[Wolves] FC5 & Kgpg test

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 16:56:07 GMT 2006

On Friday 24 March 2006 16:44, Simon Morris wrote:
> Peter Cannon wrote:
> > On Friday 24 March 2006 16:32, Simon Morris wrote:
> >> Hmm - I would have to say "Test failed".
> >
> > Works for me :)
> >
> >> Thunderbird with Enigmail didn't detect your mail as a signed email. :(
> >>
> >> Are you using GnuPG on that machine?
> >
> > Kgpg
>
> Sure - but that calls /usr/bin/gpg right?

Irrelevant, if I can see the mails on the list with the gpg and my Kgpg says
its trusted then its working the same for your mails to the list.

If your system is not picking it up then theres three reasons

1. You have not refreshed any keys lately
2. You have not imported the new key
3. Your client is stripping attachments

Its working so you need to investigate your system :)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
Jabber:highwayman.turpin at gmail.com