[Wolves] bios upgrade

David Cockayne dave at cockayne.net
Sun Mar 26 16:57:22 BST 2006

Are you absolutely positive that the bios you flashed with is for the
exact model of motherboard? Does the motherboard have a revision or
version number printed on it? Some times manufacturers (abit are good at
doing this) change a board slightly but still sell it under an identical
name.

search/ask on MSI forums in the bios section
http://forum.msi.com.tw/

I also never ever flash with windows running. Boot straight into DOS off
a floppy or cd, don't boot into another OS first at all.

If all else fails:
http://www.biosflashuk.com