[Wolves] FAO Wayne Morris

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Thu Mar 30 04:04:48 BST 2006

Kevanf1 wrote:
> Wayne.  Did you get my message about those Unix books that were up for
> grabs?  I mailed you as soon as the post went up but haven't heard
> anything.  I am still interested as I would love to learn more about
> the CLI in Linux/Unix.
>
> --
Hi Kevan

I was just reposting an advert in bham freecycle that i thought might of
been of interest in here, they wern't my books.
If you contacted the email address I posted, thats the guy/guyess to chase.

That said, I haven't seen a 'taken' message on bham freecycle, so pehaps
the person is thinking/away/lazy etc.

buzz that email addy again and see if you get an answer.

regards

Wayne