[Wolves] Scribus?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 16:31:06 BST 2006

On 01/05/06, Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Kevanf1 wrote:
>
> > Does anybody here use Scribus?  Now the dark bit... Does anybody use
> > Scribus on Windows?
>
> I have it installed on Ubuntu. "Use" would be a bit of an over-statement.
>
> It the machines are networked then why don't you install Cygwin/X on
> Windows and make an X connection to the programme running on the real
> computer?

Unfortunately they aren't networked at the moment.  They will be but
when........

I've got it installed on a Win2k box at the moment.  My only problem
is that when I open it I get an error message box saying it will not
view certain files types (I forget which).  I don't think it will be a
great calamity but it just bugs me that I have got Ghostscript
installed.

My apologies to everybody for asking this being as it concerns a
Windows install of Scribus.  It works wonderfully in every flavour of
Linux I have tried it on :-)

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay