[Wolves] Linux Format cover CDs

Knowlesands at aol.com Knowlesands at aol.com
Wed May 3 09:38:53 BST 2006

Hi Woo,
              This is a prime example of why I want to go totally Linux.I
have two problems,  flaky Windows and AOL as ISP.
            AOL's  email scanner comes on randomly and when it does it often
loses an email that  I'm trying to read or something from the list.Since I
cannot find any other  email from you after this I sent, I think it may have got
lost.       My aplogies.The W'ton meeting clashes  with my annual parish
council meeting on the 10th.I must attend.
                        Peter