[Wolves] iFolders

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Wed May 3 12:05:49 BST 2006

> I see a very good use for it when it comes to html bookmarks. Especially
> if you work on two computers. Save a bookmark on one PC and
> you have easy access to it on another.  It would just need synching so
> that it updated automatically from one instance of Firefox/Konqueror
> etc onto another on a second PC.

The problem with that is that, in the case of firefox, it doesn't store
it's bookmarks in the bookmarks.html file - it uses some other format
and exports to the bookmarks.html file as and when it chooses. So you
can't sync firefox like that. There are however extensions around that
allow you to e.g. ftp sync firefox's bookmarks.
See http://www.trollgod.org.uk - somewhere there's a blog posting about
FF extensions.

David.
--