[Wolves] Novells Gnome?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Sun May 14 14:53:41 BST 2006

On Sunday 14 May 2006 13:25, Shane M. Coughlan wrote:

> There is absolutely no need for heated abuse.  I believe calling people
> 'brain dead' (David's post as of 12:35 today) has little place in an
> adult discussion.  It is more akin to slashdot trolling.

Hold the phone there.

I think you'll find David was using the term, quote: "Brain Dead"  in respect
of not having an opinion!

I can't read David's mind but I guess he believes a person who does not
*think* about things is undeserving of a brain.

I took a bit of a shine to you when we met at the meeting and you impressed me
a lot there is however one statement you made at the beginning of your talk
that has stayed with me. You stated you was a 'political activist'.

Now that can mean many things to many people but to me that means I read your
posts very carefully to decipher what the underlying message is.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon